Thank you so much to Melissa at Shabby Love. She thought of my little Bungalov and gave me a Versatile Blog Award.
I feel so special again and appreciate the LOVE!
Now go on by and check out Melissa at Shabby Love. She has a super cute blog (anything with Shabby in the name is always fun) and is good at thrifting too!
Here is my award!
I am still waiting for my statue to come in the mail.
OK, not really...
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs
Here are seven things about myself. This is not easy for me...I am not good at telling info about ME. I never know what to say.
Here it goes:
1. I was born in the 70's. OK, 1979 but still in the 70's baby!
2. I used to be a HUGE NKOTB fan. Oh just in case you're out of it that is New Kids On The Block. Loved them! Even went to 2 concerts in the past 3 years...
3. I was married in Hawaii. Gosh I would love to go back!
4. My day job is in Property Management and I have a degree in Marketing from SIUC.
5. I lived in Burbank, CA for a brief time after college.
6. I love eating hot dogs. I am from Chicago you know. I don't like relish tho and yes I get mine with ketchup so there!
7. I love reading tabloids and about celebrity gossip. I sometimes feel I know way too much about their lives.
Well, that wasn't too bad and I tried to give you some random tid bits.
Now, here are 10 blogs I've recently discovered that I hope you will take the time to visit.
I cheated a little (sorry) and included some of my favorites that I'VE BEEN visiting...it's ok if I don't get a shout out back but I'd like them to know they are some of my fav's and give me inspiration :)
I have so many more I'd love to share but I will follow the rule of only 10 :)
Hurry on over and check out all the other girls!